Juan A. Ramos
INEZ — Juan A. Ramos went to be with the Lord June 6, 2021 at the age of 82. He was born May 6, 1939 in Stafford, Texas to the late Urbano and Josephina Ramos.
Visitation will be held Saturday, June 12, 2021 from 12:00 - 2:00 pm with funeral service and military honors to follow at 2:00 pm at Grace Funeral Home, 2401 Houston Highway, Victoria.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his loving wife, Gloria Ramos; brothers Julian and Isidro and sister Josie.
He is survived by his children Lilia (Joseph) Deleon, Paul (Angela) Ramos, Anna (Roger) Jones, Juan Ramos Jr., and Donna Weathers; siblings Salome, Pedro, Ursula, Placida and Janie; 9 grandchildren; 16 great grandchildren; 5 great great grandchildren and his best friend Lupe.
Juan was a loving father, grandfather and brother. He spent time working on his ranch and enjoyed his grandchildren.
Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net.
Arrangements and services under the personal care of Grace Funeral Homes & Cemeteries.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Police department employee arrested on warrant charging theft of property
- 4-man team wins Texas Water Safari
- Texas Water Safari 'superstars' pass through Victoria
- Syndicated column: Migration’s root causes identified: Biden and Harris
- Syndicated column: The definition of courage has shifted since Normandy
- Victoria County Commissioners Court to discuss list of capital improvement needs at Monday's meeting
- State reports 12 cases Sunday across nine-county region
- 'No winners': Defendant in double homicide case gets life in prison
- Mother of three persevered to graduate from VC’s Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Shiner's Shows named to all-tournament team