Judith Van Slooten
VICTORIA — Judith Van Slooten passed away May 1, 2021 at the age of 77. She was born in Holland, Michigan October 18, 1943 to the late James and Johanna Haverdink.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by brothers Ron, Dale and Dave Haverdink and a granddaughter Kristina Lea Hoerig.
She is survived by her husband of 57 years, Larry Van Slooten; daughter Kerri (Ronnie) Hoerig; sons Karl (Xochitl) Van Slooten and Kyle Van Slooten; grandchildren Ryan (Lauren) Hoerig, Kassie Hoerig and Karly Rae Hoerig; great grandchildren Harper Hoerig and Elyse Hoerig; brother Cal Haverdink and sisters Ruth Driesenga, Sally Nelson and Karen Lawson.
Private services will be held at a later date.
Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net.
Arrangements and services under the personal care of Grace Funeral Homes & Cemeteries.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Former Victoria County stock show treasurer accused of embezzling in 2020 arrested on theft charges
- Correction: Victoria woman's cause of death not determined, investigation ongoing
- Victoria Advocate All-Area basketball team
- Victoria City Council to consider new proposal for Crestwood Drive
- Busy commissioners agenda includes announcement about new specialty court
- Friends of the Victoria Public Library hosts 50th anniversary book sale
- 10 new cases reported across 9-county region
- Seadrift environmental activist arrested at dredging protest, ends month-long hunger strike
- Mother whose son died in tragic human smuggling incident visits site to honor the dead
- Baseball Playoff Pairings