Linda Carol White
VICTORIA — Linda Carol White, 77 of Victoria passed away Monday June 7, 2021. She was born in Eagle Lake Texas to the late Clinton Albert and Augustine Bryant. She is survived by her husband Norvel White and her sister Lucy Anderson. Linda taught school for 26 years. She then joined her husband on a 13 year adventure and sailed the world. Under the direction of Heaven’s Gate Funeral Home.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Cuero man killed, passenger injured after one-vehicle crash in DeWitt County
- Blotter: Victoria woman arrested on human trafficking charge
- 2 arrested after two-hour standoff in Yoakum
- Victoria man wins $4K poker tournament to benefit Refugio schools
- 8-10 flee vehicle on foot, 1 detained after pursuit from Yorktown to Smiley
- Creativity, entrepreneurship flourish in one family
- Co-defendant in Goliad murder case accepts 20-year plea deal
- Down for the Count to perform at Schroeder Hall
- VISD offers summer meals to students, public
- COVID-19 rent aid available through state program