LINDA A. HARRIS CUERO - Linda A. Harris, 68, of Cuero passed away Thursday, October 10, 2019. She was born April 1, 1951 in Pinebluff, Arkansas to the late Herschel and Verla Dubree. She was a CNA and active in the phone ministry at Trinity Church. She enjoyed reading her bible as well as helping and praying for others. She is survived by her son, David (Cindy)Harris and her very special friend, Genanie Beth Blallock. She was preceded in death by her parents and son James Robert Dubree. Visitation will be held Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 9 AM at Trinity Church with funeral Services to begin at 10 AM with Pastor Jeanine Coppedge officiating. Pallbearers include DJ Scott, DJ Rangel, JJ Korzekwa, Gus Korzekwa, Rodgers Wardy and Jason Wallace. Honorary Pallbearers include Sanford Trevino, Leslie Griffin and JB Korzekwa. Memorial Contributions may be made to Trinity Church. You may sign the guestbook or send condolences at www.freundfuneralhome.com. Freund Funeral Home, 361.275.2343.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria driver crashes, suspected of driving while intoxicated
- Industrial overcomes Goliad to advance to 2nd straight state tournament
- 23-year-old Inez man killed in 1-vehicle crash
- Blotter: Officer says man tried to sell him 500 ecstasy pills
- County judge's board service raises conflict-of-interest questions
- 'He's just one': Veteran displaced by Harvey finds shelter through Gulf Bend program
- Consignment store owner says loyal staff, going with the flow are keys to business longevity
- Marriage licenses Nov. 1-7
- A&E TV show 'Trey the Texas Medium' catapults local casket designer into new realm
- Letter: Refugio High School fight song needs to be changed