LOUIS TODD KELM PORT LAVACA - Louis Todd Kelm passed away in Corpus Christi, TX on June 5, 2019. Todd is survived by his daughter and son-in-law, Trinity Noelle and Shae Livingston Watson, of Gallatin, TN; his son, Timothy James Kelm of Portland, TX; his daughter, Tristin Renee Kelm of Portland, TX; his father, Paul Kelm of Port Lavaca; his mother and stepfather, Kathy and Lynn Burns of Chatsworth, GA; and his sister and brother-in-law, Dana and Pat Durham of Port Lavaca, TX. Todd was born in Port Lavaca, TX on February 21, 1970. He graduated high school in Port Lavaca, TX and went on to become a talented musician and vocalist, Minister of Music & Choir Director for churches such as AZUSA World Ministries in Phoenix, AZ, Galilee Missionary Baptist Church in Dallas, TX, Living Word Church in Conroe, TX, and many, many other churches. Todd also was the founder and senior pastor of New Creation Christian Center in Cleveland, TX for four years. Todd enjoyed playing the organ and piano more than any other hobby and his interests surrounded gospel music. Playing for special services and teaching and directing choirs brought him great fulfillment. The Celebration of Life service will be held on Friday, June 14, 2019 at Salem Lutheran Church, 2101 N. Virginia Street in Port Lavaca, TX 77979 at 10 a.m. A reception will take place in the church fellowship hall immediately following the memorial service. Memorial donations may be sent to Salem Lutheran Church. Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net. Arrangements and services under the personal care of Grace Funeral Chapel - Port Lavaca.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Goliad shooting
- Blotter: Girl, 16, charged with marijuana possession
- 'What can we do now?' Southside group plans for neighborhood's future
- Investigator: Convicted former constable harassed man with revenge porn
- Mumphords carry on cooking traditions at 115th family reunion
- Hallettsville's Trlicek catches on with Houston
- 6 arrested on suspicion of drug-related charges
- Marriage licenses May 31 - June 6
- Top graduates have big plans for the future
- After renewable energy tax credit survives legislative session, companies look to locate in Crossroads
Find a local business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Do you subscribe to our digital edition? If you do, be sure to subscribe to this mailing list and you'll be able to read the digital edition of our paper as early as 5am! Click HERE to sign up today!
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Click HERE to signup today!