LUCINDO GARCIA ESCOBAR, SR. VICTORIA - Lucindo Garcia Escobar, Sr., went to be with the Lord October 9, 2019 at the age of 83. He was born June 25, 1936 to the late Vicente and Angelita Escobar. Visitation will be held Friday, October 11, 2019 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm with a rosary to be recited at 7:00 pm at Grace Funeral Chapel, 1604 W. Austin Street, Port Lavaca. Funeral Mass will be at 10:00 am Saturday, October 12, 2019 at Our Lady of the Gulf Catholic Church, 415 W. Austin St., Port Lavaca with interment to follow at Port Lavaca Cemetery. Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net. Arrangements and services under the personal care of Grace Funeral Homes & Cemeteries.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Document: Yoakum mother woke to find child stuck in recliner, not breathing
- Walmart's closure in Edna catches attention of The New York Times
- Victoria Crime Stoppers searches for Amy Rae Smith
- Mart ends Falls City's season for 2nd consecutive year (w/video)
- Judge sets trial dates for 3 Hallettsville school officials
- High school senior earns EMT certification before diploma
- Area artist finds joy in creating Nativity scenes
- Blotter: Woman reports assault
- Paramedic, part-time police officer runs for Calhoun County constable, Precinct 4
- Playoffs Week 5 football action: Title game appearance on line for Refugio