Mary Ann Zandonatti
VICTORIA — Mary Ann Zandonatti, 83, born January 10, 1938 in Ragsdale, Texas, went to be with the Lord on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, while at home with her sons, Steven Allen and Michael Lee. She was preceded in death by her husband, Ferdinand Michael Zandonatti; eldest son, Donald Ray Zandonatti; and parents, Sophie (Filla) and Edmund Rohan; sister, Olga Balfanz (Eugene), and brothers Norman (m. Billie Nitschman), Alton (m. Mabel Neissar), and Leonard Rohan.
She is survived by her sons; sister-in-laws, and many nieces and nephews. Graveside services are to be held at Memory Gardens Cemetery, Wednesday, October 13 at 2:00 p.m.
Funeral Services Entrusted to Victoria Mortuary & Cremation Service, Inc. 361-578-4646.
- 3 die in Bloomington train accident
- DeWitt County sheriff receives burns in accident
- Victoria firefighter arrested on felony fraud, theft charges
- Trunk or Treat at DeLeon Plaza a huge success
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.9:1-3; quote by Thomas Moore
- Area teams rise, fall in state football rankings
- VISD elementary schools offer innovative learning
- Victoria man dies in hospital one day after Jackson County crash
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports
- 4 new COVID-19 cases reported in Crossroads