MARY R. SUNIGA VICTORIA - Mary R. Suniga, 61, of Victoria, passed away Oct. 9, 2019. She was born to Frank Rivera and Amy Rodriguez. Mary is survived by her parents, daughters Kimberly Oleksy (Carlos), Kerry Lopez (Juan) and her sons Terry, and Jerry Oleksy (Vicky). She is also survived by her sister Linda Robles and her brothers Ray and Frank Rivera Jr. (Alexandra), 12 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren. She is preceded in death by her sister Rosemary Rivera and granddaughter Julianna Oleksy. Visitation will be held at Heaven's Gate Chapel Fri. Oct. 11, 2019 from 1 pm to 6:30 pm with a prayer service to start at 6:30. Services will be on Sat. Oct. 12, 2019 at Heavens Gate Chapel at 10 am with burial following immediately at Resurrection Cemetery. Under the direction of Heavens Gate Funeral Home, 361-573-2777.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Walmart's closure in Edna catches attention of The New York Times
- Refugio heads to state final after win over San Augustine (w/video)
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on charges including aggravated robbery
- Former county employee joins running for commissioner seat
- Playoffs Week 5 football action: Title game appearance on line for Refugio
- Refugio vs. San Augustine stats
- State final berth on the line for Falls City
- 'The Nutcracker' thrills third-graders
- Former deputy to run for constable in Refugio County
- Former Refugio County treasurer to run for county commissioner