MICHAEL KELLY BURKE JR. HOUSTON - Michael Kelly Burke Jr. passed away on Friday, Sep. 6, 2019. He was born Nov. 10, 1983 to Michael K. Burke Sr. of Louisiana and Melina Savage of Tennessee. He is survived in death by his only child, Ross Burke of Victoria; his parents; sister, Leeanna Kasper of Santa Fe; brother, Anthony Roberts of Conroe; and numerous Aunts, Uncles, Nieces, Nephews, and cousins. A memorial service will take place on Sep. 14, 2019 in the Houston area.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fifth-generation rancher earns national award
- Victoria City Council approves final vote on homeless ordinance
- UPDATE: Imelda brings heavy rain to Texas Coast
- Goliad County grand jury returns murder indictments for 2 accused of fatal shooting
- Shot Inez man identified; investigation continues
- Blotter: Man arrested on warrants, suspected of lying about identity
- Repaired Victoria home damaged by fire
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports
- Hallettsville overcomes Edna in 5 sets
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on 4 charges of stalking