PORT LAVACA — Norma Tuttle passed away peacefully at home on Tuesday morning, December 29, 2020. She went to be with the Lord at the age of 84. She was born July 31, 1936 in Springfield, Ohio to the late Elwood and Mary Halbert Arnold.
Visitation will be Sunday, January 3, 2021 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm with a funeral service at 10:00 am on Monday, January 4, 2021 at Grace Funeral Chapel, 1604 W. Austin St., Port Lavaca. A Graveside service will follow at 2:00 pm at Blanconia Cemetery between Beeville and Refugio.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband Sam; son Micheal Tuttle; sisters Janet Arnold and Ruth Venrick.
She is survived by her children Jeff (Dayna) Tuttle, James (Jan) Tuttle and Dawn (Stephen) Henry; grandchildren Grace (Cody) Bauman, Jeff (Ashley) Tuttle, Jr., Cody Tuttle, Oliver Tuttle, Griffin Tuttle, Samantha Michaelsen, Seth Michaelsen, Ray Henry, Jake Henry, David (Paula) Tuttle and Amber Harris and 6 great grandchildren.
Norma was a loving mother and grandmother. She was an avid reader, enjoyed working the nursery at church and at The Get Together Skating Rink, going to Dairy Queen and was a fan of the Houston Astros. She also enjoyed playing cards and Dominoes.
The family wishes to thank Dr. Tamu Kwi, Wanda Lucerio, Mary Moorhead, and her church family at Alamo Heights Baptist Church for the love and care they gave to Norma.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Alamo Heights Baptist Church, 110 Trinity Shores Drive, Port Lavaca, TX 77979.
Thoughts and memories may be shared online at www.gracefuneralhome.net.
Arrangements and services under the personal care of Grace Funeral Homes & Cemeteries.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Three defendants connected to Goliad murder case due back in court in June
- Blotter: Bloomington man escapes from police after arrest on drug charges
- Carroll's first-inning barrage dooms Titans
- Lifelong educator, namesake of Cade Middle School dies at age 95
- Refugio police officer indicted on child endangerment, corruption charges
- West pitchers throw shut out against East
- Police: Intoxicated driver caused 2-vehicle crash; critically injured mother, 3 children
- The challenge of getting a COVID-19 vaccine in communities where it’s ’17 miles to a bag of carrots’
- Blotter: 3 Victoria residents arrested on drug charges
- Victoria County to host last first-dose mass vaccine clinic next week