Richard E. Homan
VICTORIA — Richard E. Homan, 51, passed away on Friday, November 12, 2021. Richard was born March 30, 1970 in Victoria, Texas to Henrietta Hill Homan and Albert Earl Homan. Visitation will be held Sunday, November 28, 2021 from 1-5PM at Rosewood Funeral Chapel. Graveside services will be held Monday, November 29, 2021 at 10AM at Willow Creek Cemetery in Hallettsville.
Richard is survived by his mother, Henrietta Homan and sister, Rebecca Ann Homan. Richard was preceded in death by his father, Albert Earl Homan.
A full obituary may be viewed at www.rosewoodfuneralchapel.com.
- Refugio looks to keep playoff run alive against Shiner
- After crash that killed 3, it took 14 hours for victims to be found
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.9:30-31; quote by Corbin Bernsen
- Shiner hopes to duplicate regional final result against Refugio
- Tyler's 3-pointer carries East past Carroll in district opener
- Victoria native turned Las Vegas performer returns for live show
- Repairs, improvement projects ongoing at Victoria airport
- 19 new COVID-19 cases reported in Crossroads
- Mac Lee: Giving Thanks
- Downtown Victoria community hears city's Master Plan, funding ideas