RITA REYES FORMERLY OF LASALLE - Rita Reyes 83 passed away on September 10, 2019. She was born to the late Cruz Gonzales and Delfina Martinez in El Maton, Texas. She is survived by her Daughter Rosalinda Paniagua, Sons Robert Reyes and John Reyes, Sister Ramona Herrera, and she is also survived by 12 grandchildren and numerous great grandchildren, nieces, nephews and family members. She was proceeded in death by her parents, Husband Raymundo V. Reyes, Daughter Rita Silva along with 2 sisters and 5 brothers. Visitation will be held Sep. 14, 2019 at Heaven's Gate Funeral Home, from 2 to 4 p.m. with Rosary service at 4 p.m. and prayer service afterwards. Under the Direction of Heavens Gate Funeral Home, 361-573-2777.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Fifth-generation rancher earns national award
- Victoria City Council approves final vote on homeless ordinance
- UPDATE: Imelda brings heavy rain to Texas Coast
- Goliad County grand jury returns murder indictments for 2 accused of fatal shooting
- Shot Inez man identified; investigation continues
- Blotter: Man arrested on warrants, suspected of lying about identity
- Repaired Victoria home damaged by fire
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on 4 charges of stalking
- Hallettsville overcomes Edna in 5 sets