VICTORIA — Robert Gallardo 96, of Victoria passed away on October 11, 2020. Robert is survived by his daughters; Libby Hinytzke (Tom) of Houston, Susan Trevino (Roger) of Uvalde, and Sally Hall (David) of Victoria, Texas, his sons; Robert J Gallardo (Grace) of Round Rock, Frank E Gallardo of Victoria, and Joe Gallardo (Connie) of Rockport, Texas. He has 9 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren and 4 great great-grandchildren. He is preceded in death by his wife Guadalupe Moya Gallardo, his parents; Guadalupe and Celestina Gallardo, sisters; Elena Cardenas, Minerva Hernandez, Guadalupe Lopez, Pauline Rivera, Antonia Ruiz and Carolina De Los Santos, brothers; Frank C Gallardo and Eddie Gallardo. Robert is also preceded in death by the mother of his children Santos Scott. Visitation will be held Monday, October 19, 2020 from 4-8p.m. with a rosary recited at 6p.m. at Angel Lucy’s Funeral Home in Victoria, Texas. A funeral Mass will be held at Our Lady of Sorrows at 9a.m. with a burial to follow at Resurrection Cemetery.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Alice forfeits game to Calhoun
- American Legion Post 166 names crimes against children detective "Officer of the Year"
- Blotter: Victoria woman reports domestic assault
- Q: Are face masks regulated?
- Free Victoria flu shot clinic for low-income, homeless residents 'a gift' to community
- After 74 years, Hartman Distributing is sold
- COVID-19 hospitalizations stay steady in Crossroads amid statewide uptick
- Emergency SNAP benefits announced statewide
- Warrior's Weekend to honor first responders
- Barrett confirmed as Supreme Court justice in partisan vote