VICTORIA — Robert Woodrow Williams entered into eternal rest on Thursday, July 15, 2021 at the age of 77. He was born July 1, 1944 in Ganado, TX to the late Charles Eugene Williams, Sr. and Eleanor Spree Williams Meador. Robert graduated from Edna High School in 1962. He retired from DuPont after 38 years of service. He loved bowling, playing the guitar, and having coffee with his group at Ramsey’s. He also loved catching up with his grandkids on their activities and sports.
Robert is survived by his son Robby W. (Anna) Williams, his daughter Kristie (Mark) Sievers, his brothers Charles E. Williams and Van Meador; and his four grandchildren Brayden Sievers, Kaelen Sievers, Brooke Williams, and Lauren Williams.
In addition to his parents, Robert is preceded in death by his brothers Garland Meador and Dan Meador.
A graveside service will be held for family and friends on Friday, July 23, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. at Memory Gardens Cemetery of Edna, 1300 N. Kleas Street, Edna, TX with Pastor Andrew Schroer, officiating. A special thanks goes out to his hospice nurse Lisa; as well as his caregivers Susan, Mary and Celeste. Memorials may be made to Hospice of South Texas. To leave a comforting message, or to share a fond memory, please visit www.gracefuneralhome.net.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Longtime owners asking $4.25 million for Port O'Connor Fishing Center
- Record-breaking rains threaten local crops
- Authorities: Man found dead alongside rural Victoria County ID'd as Mexican national
- Blotter: Pursuit in Yoakum results in bailout in rural Lavaca County
- Faith Academy's Lemke promoted to athletic director
- First English Lutheran Church's pastor returning to city where his ministry started
- UPDATED: House in southwest Victoria County destroyed by fire
- Victoria man sentenced to 99 years in prison
- Victoria East Senior earns Eagle Scout rank
- Former Yoakum football star arrested on murder charge