RUSSELL W. GARDNER CUERO - Russell W. Gardner, 60, of Cuero passed away Thursday, November 7, 2019. He was born October 27, 1959 in Andrews, Texas to Jim and Rudean Gardner. He married Tabeth Van Beveren in March of 2003. Russell was a loving husband and wonderful father. He worked for the State of Texas as a Financial Analyst. He is survived by his loving wife, Tabeth; daughter, Sara Hickey of Kingsland; son, Bryan Gardner of San Marcos; stepson, Cameron (Katharine) Ruschhaupt of Dallas; sister, Linda Smallwood of Burnet and grandchildren, Nick Hickey and Ayden Regnier. He is preceded in death by his parents, Jim and Rudean Gardner. Visitation will be held Sunday, November 10, 2019, 4 PM at Freund Funeral Home with a Memorial Service to begin at 5 PM with Pastor Paul Muehlbrad officiating. Although Russell never served in the military, he fully supported our troops and veterans. In lieu of flowers, please send donations in Russell's name to Operation Homefront - 1355 Central Parkway S, Ste. 100 San Antonio, TX 78232. You may sign the guestbook or send condolences at www.freundfuneralhome.com. Freund Funeral Home, 361.275.2343.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on multiple charges as result of citizen tip
- Victoria sheriff wants answers about how Harvey recovery money spent
- Fresh meat: Dickey's Barbecue Pit enters Victoria's barbecue scene
- Crossroads residents in hospice cared for by ‘angels on Earth’
- Victoria gymnast reaches new heights in Spain competition, looks now toward Tokyo
- Victoria driver crashes, suspected of driving while intoxicated
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus can spread through travel
- Calhoun Precinct 1 commissioner seeks reelection
- Crochet club offers new skills to students
- 23-year-old Inez man killed in 1-vehicle crash