Scotty Ryan Lawson
REFUGIO — Scotty Ryan Lawson was born on October 20, 1972 in Victoria, Texas and went to be with Our Lord and Savior on January 8, 2021 at the age of 48. He enjoyed the great outdoors, especially hunting at the family ranch with his family and fishing. After graduating from High School, he attended Texas A&M University in College Station. Scotty is survived by his parents, Harry and Karen Lawson; sister, Addie Parks and husband Shawn; daughters, Taylor Castillo and Kelsey Walker; nephew, Hunter Parks and wife Kati; niece, Morgan Parks; aunt, Mimi Koonce and husband Joel; uncles, Ivan Lawson and wife Dana, Dale Dannhaus and wife Vicki, along with other loving family members and friends. Due to COVID there will be a family only memorial service at a later date. In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to the charity of your choice.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UPDATED: Woman shot in Victoria neighborhood, police say
- 2nd Dairy Treet restaurant set to open in June
- Severe weather causes fish kills along Texas coast
- Calhoun Port Authority board member faces 2 challengers in upcoming election
- First year of bull category comes to Victoria Livestock Show
- Clean-up crews are 95% done removing diesel spill that contaminated Victoria County creek
- Bethlehem Maternity Home to open doors in March
- Queen Victoria Pageant scheduled for Saturday, to be livestreamed
- Victoria Crime Stoppers seeking info about an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- UPDATE: 16K gallons of red diesel spilled into a Victoria County creek, significant environmental impact possible