SOPHIA E.M. HEATH VICTORIA - Sophia Heath laid down for a nap Saturday afternoon 6/8/2019 and Awoke surrounded by Angels in her loving husband's arms. She was 95 years old. She married Dwight Heath in 1944 in Indiana. She was a registered nurse before her children were born, and very active in various Clubs in Victoria after moving here with her family in 1962. She and Dwight enjoyed Square Dancing and loved travel. She is survived by 3 sons, Michael P. Heath (Gloria), Stevens R. Heath (Susan), Dwight Mayo Heath, 4 Grandchildren, Sean P. Heath, Samantha A. Schulte, Valeria Bongard and Sara Wiest. As well as 5 Great Grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband Dwight P. Heath, her parents, 1 brother and 1 sister. One Grandson Josh Daniels, and one daughter in law Debra Ellis Heath. A memorial service will be held at 1 pm. June 22, 2019 at Grace Presbyterian Church on Ben Jordan Victoria Texas. In lieu of flowers please consider a donation to your favorite charity or Grace Presbyterian Church in Victoria. Words of comfort may be shared with the family at rosewoodfuneralchapel.com
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria County Sheriff’s Office executes warrants on two game rooms, arrests four
- 1 dead after single-car wreck near Moulton
- Blotter: Flip-flops reported missing from home
- Victoria County renter's lawsuit accuses federal, state government of discriminating with hurricane relief
- Formosa agrees to $50 million settlement and zero discharge of plastic pellets
- Raised here, kept here: Victoria County United Way prepares for next chapter
- 1st Formosa Hook and Cook for Charity proceeds totaling $50,000 awarded to local charities
- Hallettsville returns to winning ways
- Guest column: Vote Nov. 5 for state propositions
- Commissioners reinstate burn ban in Victoria County