Steven M. Thompson
VICTORIA — Steven M. Thompson entered into rest on Friday, November 19, 2021 at the age of 63. He was born August 30, 1958 in Victoria, TX to the late Marshall and Martha Louise Thompson, Jr.
Steven leaves to mourn his wife Josephine Thompson, his daughters Nichole Thompson (A.C.) Harris and Monique Thompson; his stepdaughter Deanna Gardner, and stepson Robert Gardner, Jr; his sisters Martha Kay Maddox, Ethel Thompson Shelton, and Marsha Thompson Pickens; his brother Mitchell Thompson; and his aunt Marsha A. Thompson. He is also survived by 8 grandchildren.
In addition to his parents, Steven is preceded in death by his brother Bobby Joe Thompson.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at Mt. Nebo Baptist Church with Rev. Fred Hobbs, officiating. To leave a comforting message, or to share a fond memory, please visit www.gracefuneralhome.net.
- Dozens rally outside Victoria hospital against paused COVID-19 vaccination mandates
- Volunteers open Victoria campaign office for gubernatorial candidate Allen West
- Victoria native recognized as top of health care field
- Christmas Parade of Lights draws hundreds to Victoria
- Ashley HomeStore gifts children a place to lay their heads down at night
- Dave Sather: No free passes at church
- Brooks brothers lead Shiner to rout of Refugio
- Cuero heads to semifinals after win over Navarro
- 4 new COVID-19 cases reported in Crossroads
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.9:32-33; quote by Charles Kettering