ADAMITIS, FLORENCE, 96, of El Campo: Visitation 5 - 7 p.m. at Triska Funeral Home, 979-543-3681.
ALKEK, JERRY, 62, of Victoria: Celebration of Life 2 p.m. at Rosewood Funeral Chapel, 361-573-4546.
CARRERA, CAMELIA, 88, of Port Lavaca: Visitation 5 - 7 p.m. with Rosary at 7 p.m. at Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home, 361-552-2988.
FARRIS, HAROLD, 90, of Victoria: Funeral service 12:30 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, burial following at Memory Gardens Cemetery, Colonial Funeral Home, 361-578-3535.
HALL, CORA, 101, of Victoria: Visitation 9 a.m. with funeral service at 10 a.m. at Rosewood Funeral Chapel, burial following at Memory Gardens Cemetery, Rosewood Funeral Chapel, 361-573-4546.
OEHLKE, VERNELL, 84, of Kenedy: Visitation 6 - 8 p.m. at Eckols Funeral Home, 830-583-2533.
PAWLIK, SHERRY, 58, of Telferner: Visitation 6 - 8 p.m. at Grace Memorial Chapel, Victoria, 361-578-3611.
VILLARREAL, DORA, 86, of Port Lavaca: Funeral service 9 a.m. at Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home, interment 1:30 p.m. at Villarreal Family Cemetery, Rachal, Richardson-Colonial Funeral Home, 361-552-2988.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Authorities: Man found dead alongside rural Victoria County ID'd as Mexican national
- Record-breaking rains threaten local crops
- Faith Academy's Lemke promoted to athletic director
- Blotter: Pursuit in Yoakum results in bailout in rural Lavaca County
- UPDATED: House in southwest Victoria County destroyed by fire
- Victoria man sentenced to 99 years in prison
- Placedo under boil notice after 2 weeks of water problems
- Former Yoakum football star arrested on murder charge
- First English Lutheran Church's pastor returning to city where his ministry started
- Lawsuit filed against Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston; alleges Victoria child abused by priest