TOM ANDREWS PORT LAVACA - Tom Andrews passed away October 30, 2019 from complications with pneumonia, he was 67 years young. Born December 10, 1951, in Pasadena California, son to Mr Franklin and Dellelis Andrews, big brother to Anne, Patty, Kevin, Bobby and Larry. Tom lived in Magnolia beach for nearly 30 years it was his passion for the outdoors and wildlife that brought him to Calhoun county, and was his cherished friendships with his neighbors, friends and community that kept him there. Tom loved Calhoun county. Tom was president of the Magnolia Beach Volunteer Fire department for nearly 10 years , where he and many others gave their time to help save the lives of others in their community. Tom also severed on the Parks board and the Water board giving his time to make his community better and safer place. We would like to thank Citizens Memorial Hospital of Victoria, it's Doctors, Nurses and Administration who helped Tom and treated with great care and like a family member. Toms Celebration Of Life service will be at New Beginnings Church In Port Lavaca on November 16th at 11am, located at 301 Alcoa Dr., Port Lavaca, TX, 77979 following thereafter at the Magnolia Beach Fire Barn Toms Friends and family are invited continue the celebration food and beverages being served. Toms ashes will be spread at approximately 2:30pm on his beloved Magnolia beach by the "monument" public pier.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on multiple charges as result of citizen tip
- Victoria sheriff wants answers about how Harvey recovery money spent
- Fresh meat: Dickey's Barbecue Pit enters Victoria's barbecue scene
- Crossroads residents in hospice cared for by ‘angels on Earth’
- Victoria gymnast reaches new heights in Spain competition, looks now toward Tokyo
- Victoria driver crashes, suspected of driving while intoxicated
- 23-year-old Inez man killed in 1-vehicle crash
- Texas, country steer toward ending driver's license suspensions for court debt
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus can spread through travel
- Calhoun Precinct 1 commissioner seeks reelection