VIOLA HATTIE F. WAGNER VICTORIA - Viola Hattie F. Wagner, age 87, of Victoria, passed away on Thursday, September 5, 2019. She was born on July 6, 1932 in Shiner, Texas to the late Edward Fishbeck and Mary Lehnert Fishbeck. She is survived by her husband; Johnny L. Wagner of Victoria, daughters; Katherine Dietzel (Rawley) of Port Lavaca, Patsy Wagner, Cindy Adams (Pat), Wendy Quinn (Kevin) all of Victoria, Michelle Martin (Tim) of Gatesville, sons; Robert Wagner (Pam), Johnny Wagner (Ana) of Victoria, 15 grandchildren, 14 great-grandchildren and 5 great-great-grandchildren. She is preceded in death by her parents, numerous brothers and sisters. Visitation will begin on Sunday, September 8, 2019 from 6pm to 8pm with a rosary to be recited at 7pm at Angel Lucy's Funeral Home in Victoria. Visitation will resume on Monday, September 9, 2019 at 9am with a Funeral Mass to be celebrated at 10am at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Victoria. Burial to follow at Resurrection Cemetery. Pallbearers will be Mark Dietzel, Michael Dietzel, Derrick Wagner, Robert Wagner Jr., Dana Wagner, Brady Quinn, Schuyler Martin and Benjamin Martin. Honorary Pallbearers will be Emily Quinn, Jerri Adams, Jessica Adams, Megan Garza, Kaycie Quinn, Melanie Brown and Lia Ladzinski. Memorials can be made to Our Lady of Lourdes or Nazareth Academy. Under the direction of Angel Lucy's Funeral Home in Victoria, 361-575-3212.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- UHV president confirms student's death through email to faculty, staff
- US Marshals arrest executive director of Hope Child Advocacy Center
- Court document: Victoria child advocacy director blackmailed former romantic partner
- 12-year-old Shiner student accused of making terroristic threat
- 2 Goliad residents accused of child abuse
- Folks flock to Rockport for hummingbird migration
- Crippled Crow Mercantile grand opening celebration
- Tractor-trailer split in non-injury Victoria County crash with train
- Battle for the Boot: Victoria East and West over the years
- Blotter: 18-year-old Victoria man charged with robbery