William Paul “Billy” Petrich Jr.
William Paul “Billy” Petrich passed away at home with family on October 12, 2020. He was born December 15, 1938, to William Paul Sr and Landa Voelkel Petrich in Hallettsville, Texas.
He is preceded in death by his parents, wife Marie Smith Petrich, sister Vivian Petrich Bradshaw and brothers Howard Petrich and Vernon Petrich.
He is survived by sons Michael, Paul and Mark Petrich, grandchildren Joshua, Justin (who was his recent caregiver), Rachael, Jeremy, Cheyenne and Aaron, sisters-in-law Elda Mae Petrich and Joyce Petrich and brothers-in-law Tommy Smith and Ben Smith, nieces, nephew and other relatives as well as many friends.
He and his family made their last home of many years in Austin, Texas, where his accounting skills were used in his employment with Nash Phillips Copus and lastly at his and his family’s church Great Hills Baptist Church where his integrity and loyalty are still lauded!
Memorials may be made to Great Hills Baptist Church at 10500 Jollyville Rd, Austin, TX 78759, or a charity of your choice.
Services are pending.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Alice forfeits game to Calhoun
- Emergency SNAP benefits announced statewide
- After 74 years, Hartman Distributing is sold
- Blotter: Victoria woman reports domestic assault
- Free Victoria flu shot clinic for low-income, homeless residents 'a gift' to community
- Wind farms become operational in Matagorda, Refugio counties
- Warrior's Weekend to honor first responders
- Barrett confirmed as Supreme Court justice in partisan vote
- Q: Are face masks regulated?
- American Legion Post 166 names crimes against children detective "Officer of the Year"