(NAPSI)—Many drivers may feel that they don’t have the time or money to address vehicle repairs immediately, but beware: Ignoring some repairs can get you pulled over and even ticketed.
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on multiple charges as result of citizen tip
- Fresh meat: Dickey's Barbecue Pit enters Victoria's barbecue scene
- Victoria sheriff wants answers about how Harvey recovery money spent
- Victoria gymnast reaches new heights in Spain competition, looks now toward Tokyo
- Crossroads residents in hospice cared for by ‘angels on Earth’
- Victoria driver crashes, suspected of driving while intoxicated
- Crochet club offers new skills to students
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus can spread through travel
- 23-year-old Inez man killed in 1-vehicle crash
- Texas, country steer toward ending driver's license suspensions for court debt