(NewsUSA) - You may be surprised to learn that, when asked to consider the items they can't live without, Americans rank toothpaste and their toothbrush almost as important as the internet and cell phones, according to a recent study.
(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
- ‘Singled out’: Some local bar, dance hall owners frustrated after governor’s order
- City responds to Governor Abbott’s orders, closes splash pads, basketball courts in city parks
- Victoria among fastest growing areas for virus cases, analysis says
- Victoria father, daughter celebrate recently earned citizenship
- 2 men uninjured after plane crash in Calhoun County
- Victoria County reports 52 new cases of COVID-19, 61 recoveries
- Fireworks to continue in some Crossroads towns
- 86-year-old Port Lavaca man tows kayaker back to safety
- Victoria man arrested on federal child porn charges after joint investigation
- New West offensive coordinator eager to get started
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.