(StatePoint) Shopping for kids this holiday season and want to make a splash? Add some holiday cheer to the gift pile and wow kids with these big ideas that combine learning and fun!
(StatePoint) Flowers, chocolate and candlelit dinner are classic ways to show devotion on Valentine’s Day, but by tapping into your loved one’s hobbies and interests, you will discover gifts that truly last.
(StatePoint) The holiday season is the perfect time of year to bring the gift of music into others’ lives. Here are four thoughtful ways to do so:
(StatePoint) Let’s face it, most people have a tendency to procrastinate around the holiday season, especially when it comes to scoring the perfect presents for those who are hard to shop for.
- Authorities: Pedestrian's death on Victoria County highway appears accidental
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- TDCJ employee charged with having sex with supervised person
- West drops to second in district after loss to Veterans Memorial
- Area football playoff preview
- Shiner vs Mason stats
- Industrial falls to Lago Vista in regional round
- East tops Moody as Titans prepare for playoffs
- Friday's football scores
- West's season comes to end in regional quarterfinals
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.