(StatePoint) Brightening up your home office can bring a sense of fresh energy to your workspace, but making changes can seem overwhelming if you’re not sure where to begin. Family organizing expert Jessica Litman, also known as “The Organized Mama,” shares her pro tips to creatively update …
(StatePoint) With travel returning to normal, there’s a renewed interest in seeing the world but you don’t have to go far to bring the beautiful details of faraway destinations into your home’s spaces.
(StatePoint) When living in a rental, it can be challenging to make the space feel like home. While you may not be there long term, that doesn’t mean you can’t make it your own with some creative, non-permanent updates. Here are a few tips to make your rental feel more customized to you.
- VPD makes 5 arrests in robbery investigation
- Beloved Local Beaumont Musician Goes Missing, Last Seen in Tomball, Texas
- 2 arrested in Victoria on drug, child endangerment charges
- Ganado overcomes deficit to deliver No. 2-ranked Shiner first district loss
- Citizens Medical Center bariatric center recognized with excellence award
- Citizens Medical Center grants privileges to American Regional Health Center physicians
- Cement tank explosion in Victoria County injures 1
- East's Koch to play golf at University of St. Thomas
- Victoria County skunk tests positive for rabies, residents advised to be cautious
- Come downtown for Riverside Ride and KidzFest, and stay for live music, chili cook-off
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.