(StatePoint) Give your home a warm and cozy vibe this fall with a few DIY projects that are sure to add seasonal cheer to any space. Whether you’re looking for a rainy day activity to keep kids busy or searching for affordable décor options, these fall craft ideas are a great place to start …
(StatePoint) As more of life is centered around home, good design can help you augment and replace natural light, while creating a beautiful, productive, safe haven during the darker, shorter days of fall and winter.
(StatePoint) Many people have found themselves working from home. Whether setting up shop at the kitchen table or creating a complete home office, here are simple hacks to make your new work environment comfortable and productive.
(StatePoint) Many people underestimate the power of lighting to set the mood and introduce different design elements into their home’s interiors. As a result, they often make the mistake of relying solely only overhead fixtures to light their homes.
(StatePoint) While lighting is an essential piece of new home design; it’s often selected and installed at the end of the building process. What’s more, statement-making decorative lighting is often not part of the initial design at all.
- Police: El Campo toddler dies from injuries from fall
- Blotter: Victoria woman arrested in Goliad after attempting to escape deputies
- Guatemalan man found dead on U.S. 59 in El Campo
- 181 new COVID-19 cases; 6 deaths reported in Crossroads
- Major Texas oil and gas companies finalize acquisition
- Former constable receives 3 years probation in second sexual assault case
- Mass coronavirus vaccine clinic planned in Victoria
- Electrophysiologist now seeing patients in Victoria
- Cuero woman dies in 1-car wreck on US 87
- Band with Victoria roots to headline for first time at Schroeder Hall
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.