(BPT) - Ahead of the big game, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission issues a safety warning to families nationwide.
(StatePoint) The beginning of the new year is a natural time to think about refreshing the look of your home, and in 2020, “cozy” and “warm” are trending keywords for interior design, according to experts, with luxurious textiles, inviting color palettes, and warm mixed metals found across a…
(StatePoint) There’s something magical about the winter holiday season -- perhaps it’s the moments spent with loved ones, the aroma of sugar cookies and peppermint, or the cozy, twinkling lights. But when it comes to decorating, there are hundreds of different styles and determining your per…
(StatePoint) With more people nationwide opting to create their own businesses or work for their employer remotely, the home office has become one of the most used spaces of the house, with many people spending more than eight hours a day in this room. If you’re one of these people, the kitc…
(StatePoint) If you ever experience eyestrain, tired itchy eyes, blurry vision or headaches, it may be time to give your home a lighting makeover.
(StatePoint) Farmhouse style is cozy, rustic, charming and eclectic. While creating the vibe in your own home is easy, according to home decorating experts, it requires some attention to detail.
(StatePoint) Redecorating? Experts say to keep in mind that the days of matching metals used for lighting, cabinet hardware and plumbing are over. Today’s rule: mix it up! When done right, combining colors adds visual interest and depth to a space.
- Victoria faces shortage of 'precious resources' as COVID-19 outbreak grows
- Do I need to wear a mask when I go for a walk?
- Agriculture is on the front lines of COVID-19
- Carpenter resigns as Woodsboro AD/football coach
- At least 4 Goliad residents under observation for COVID-19
- Victoria Advocate announces Mobile Monday
- Police see spike in domestic violence calls during coronavirus spread
- 9 new confirmed COVID-19 cases identified in Victoria County
- How does COVID-19 spread? Should I close my doors and windows?
- Victoria Post Acute outbreak rises to 25 patients
Congressman Michael Cloud speaks with Advocate Editor and Publisher Chris Cobler. Health reporter Ciara McCarthy will monitor the conversation and relay your questions.