(NewsUSA) - Nearly 42 million Americans identified as caregivers for an older adult before COVID-19. Almost overnight, it's likely that millions more have since joined their ranks.
(NewsUSA) - Now more than ever, businesses need to explore how to best serve their customers in the digital marketplace. That means finding ways to stay relevant and keep their audiences engaged. A professional development webinar series from the National Kitchen & Bath Association shows…
(StatePoint) In an age of instant messages, video chats and social media, the art of letter writing has become rare. But sitting down to write correspondence by hand can be a much more personal way to connect than some of the modern modes of communication. Not only does it give you ample opp…
- West band comes together to make music
- Tropical Storm Beta expected to strengthen into a hurricane by Sunday
- No. 1 Shiner overcomes turnovers, East Bernard
- VISD hires communications executive
- Refugio powers past Bloomington in district play
- Gerisue Balentine, 47, loved family and fashion
- VISD reports 5 new COVID-19 cases
- Friday night lights: Week 4 action
- Friday's Football Scores
- Calhoun runs past Bellaire Episcopal
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.