(NewsUSA) - Nearly 42 million Americans identified as caregivers for an older adult before COVID-19. Almost overnight, it's likely that millions more have since joined their ranks.
(StatePoint) In an age of instant messages, video chats and social media, the art of letter writing has become rare. But sitting down to write correspondence by hand can be a much more personal way to connect than some of the modern modes of communication. Not only does it give you ample opp…
- Police: El Campo toddler dies from injuries from fall
- Blotter: Victoria woman arrested in Goliad after attempting to escape deputies
- Guatemalan man found dead on U.S. 59 in El Campo
- 181 new COVID-19 cases; 6 deaths reported in Crossroads
- Major Texas oil and gas companies finalize acquisition
- Former constable receives 3 years probation in second sexual assault case
- Mass coronavirus vaccine clinic planned in Victoria
- Electrophysiologist now seeing patients in Victoria
- Cuero woman dies in 1-car wreck on US 87
- Band with Victoria roots to headline for first time at Schroeder Hall
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.