(StatePoint) You’ve finally found the perfect home. Now comes the hard part: moving. But don’t let misconceptions complicate the process. To keep frustrations to a minimum and make your move more manageable, here are five common moving myths, debunked.
- Child in critical condition after crash, driver had DWIs
- Victoria man killed in two-vehicle highway crash
- 30th anniversary of deputy's death sparks food donation effort
- In Good Company:
- Three defendants connected to Goliad murder case due back in court in June
- Backwoods SoulFood Cafe nears completion of restaurant on Southside
- Magnitude 3.3 earthquake detected in Gonzales County
- Refugio police officer indicted on child endangerment, corruption charges
- Commissioners Court considers appealing Port of Victoria's flood designation
- Marriage licenses March 26 - April 1
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.