(BPT) - With more of us spending time at home over the last few months, you’re probably noticing every bit of dust, pet hair and dirt accumulating on the floor and in nooks and crannies. And it’s harder than ever to keep up with regular cleaning while the whole family is together inside.
(BPT) - Pets helped us cope with the pandemic by easing stress, fighting depression and loneliness, giving us reasons to exercise and play, and just being great companions. Now that stay-at-home orders are lifting, America’s pet care community is sharing an infographic to help people transit…
(NAPSI)—Can you picture a member of your family attacking a mail carrier? Of course, you couldn’t, but it happened 5,803 times last year across the nation. Dearborn, MI, Letter Carrier Tameka Toliver recalls being pinned on a porch by a dog that bit her above her knee. “It happened so fast,…
(BPT) - As you’re spending more time at home, you’re probably looking for the best ways to keep your living environment clean, safe and healthy. Where do you start? What kinds of tools or products work best for sanitizing? Fortunately, achieving and maintaining a cleaner, more germ-free home…
(StatePoint) Dogs are important and adored members of their families, however, millions go missing every year. The reasons are varied and probably not all that surprising. A curious dog might jump over a fence or dig a hole under one. A pup might sneak out a door or gate inadvertently left o…
- Edna students test positive for COVID-19
- Private schools schedule first days of school
- Why is Victoria seeing fewer new COVID-19 cases?
- Texas allows nursing home visits on limited basis
- Is it safe to reopen schools during the pandemic?
- Guest column: The day I met John Lewis
- 'It's exciting, but nerve-wracking': 164 get tested at the latest free site run by the Texas Military Department
- Texas Tech women's coach fired one day after report of abuse
- Refugio's Gadsden signs with Wayland Baptist University
- Do I need a negative COVID-19 test to return to work?
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.