(BPT) - While many loving pet owners are unaware their pet may not be at their healthiest weight, the fact is that more than half of cats and dogs in the U.S. are indeed overweight or obese, according to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention. Overweight pets tend to be less active, expe…
(BPT) - The pandemic has caused pet adoptions and sales to soar because who doesn’t want a cute, furry friend for extra snuggles during this time? What some might be noticing is that those snuggles from a cute pup or kitty come at a cost — itchy allergy eyes. If you are experiencing irritate…
(NewsUSA) - The holidays are quickly approaching and lots of people gift their loved ones boxes of gourmet chocolates. However, can dogs eat chocolate? Of course they can't! So, how do we include our cherished furry family members in this loving tradition?
(StatePoint) During the holidays, there are endless ways to show the humans around you how much you love them. Finding ways to extend the joy of the season to pets who are a part of the family takes a bit more creativity.
- Child in critical condition after crash, driver had DWIs
- Victoria man killed in two-vehicle highway crash
- Three defendants connected to Goliad murder case due back in court in June
- Magnitude 3.3 earthquake detected in Gonzales County
- Blotter: Bloomington man escapes from police after arrest on drug charges
- Backwoods SoulFood Cafe nears completion of restaurant on Southside
- Report: Victoria County DWI Court effective in preventing repeat offenses
- Police: Intoxicated driver caused 2-vehicle crash; critically injured mother, 3 children
- Marriage licenses March 26 - April 1
- East comes up short in Vets' 1-hitter
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.