(BPT) - After the snow and ice has melted away each spring, drivers and homeowners around the country are left with their aftermath — annoying and destructive potholes.
(BPT) - While the COVID-19 pandemic has delayed real estate transactions across the country, some still need to buy or sell their homes. It’s critical to understand the pandemic’s impacts on real estate, from simply touring a home to the ability to close transactions.
(BPT) - Looks matter and first impressions count! So to pique the interest of potential buyers, refresh your home’s exterior and boost the curb appeal with new siding. In-the-know design pros are choosing cypress siding for the upgrade. It looks great and can last a lifetime, no matter what …
(BPT) - Who doesn’t want to upgrade the looks, value, functionality or comfort of their own home? From minor tweaks to major makeovers, renovating with hardwood is a sure way to achieve one or more of those home-improvement goals. “Beautifully milled and finished hardwood surfaces offer a va…
(NewsUSA) - Retirees seeking comfortable climates, relaxed lifestyles, and affordable, quality medical care might find a hidden gem in Costa Rica.
(StatePoint) If buying a home is on your near-future to-do list, experts say that 2020 may be a good year to make it happen. Mortgage interest rates are near historic lows, providing you with the opportunity to finance a new home purchase at a much lower cost.
(StatePoint) While you can’t choose your family, you can choose how close you live to them. A new survey suggests some healthy boundaries between parents and in-laws make for a happier family relationship -- something to keep in mind when shopping for a home.
(StatePoint) Whether you’ve completed an amazing renovation, or you are selling your house, you’ll want to take perfect pictures of your home to share.
(StatePoint) For many Americans, making the jump to buying that first house is a significant achievement that allows them to put their mark on their own space, while creating room for family and pets.
- Is the latest influx of cases in the region due to an increase in testing?
- Victoria protesters try to organize larger gathering
- Blotter: Man makes off with money after depositing fraudulent checks
- YMCA, VISD Aquatics Center announce pool reopenings
- Tropical storm could impact parts of Texas
- Officals urge preparation for an already active hurricane season
- Teen cancer survivor: COVID-19 precautions protect those with weakened immune systems
- ‘A creative space’: Victoria library engages teens despite pandemic
- Bowling alleys prepare to reopen after COVID-19 rolls operations into the gutter
- West duo preparing for jump to JUCO ball