Ensign Buster Dodge, a 2013 Refugio High School graduate is participating in a rigorous training process that transforms officers into U.S. naval aviators. He is a student pilot with the “Stingrays” of Training Squadron (VT) 35, based in Naval Air Station Corpus Christi. The squadron flies the T-44C Pegasus aircraft.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Do you subscribe to our digital edition? If you do, be sure to subscribe to this mailing list and you'll be able to read the digital edition of our paper as early as 5am! Click HERE to sign up today!
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Click HERE to signup today!
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Goliad shooting
- Blotter: Girl, 16, charged with marijuana possession
- 'What can we do now?' Southside group plans for neighborhood's future
- Investigator: Convicted former constable harassed man with revenge porn
- Mumphords carry on cooking traditions at 115th family reunion
- Hallettsville's Trlicek catches on with Houston
- Marriage licenses May 31 - June 6
- 6 arrested on suspicion of drug-related charges
- Top graduates have big plans for the future
- After renewable energy tax credit survives legislative session, companies look to locate in Crossroads