Sunday, April 19, 2015




A grass fire that started in a pasture off of Jackson County Road 429, spread to the adjacent home of Gary Spraggins. The intense heat scorched and melted the exterior vinyl siding but never

Star Buy This Photo

Submitted on Tuesday, August 30, 2011.

A grass fire that started in a pasture off of Jackson County Road 429, spread to the adjacent home of Gary Spraggins. The intense heat scorched and melted the exterior vinyl siding but never entered the home. The home did sustain smoke and electrical damage.

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia