Monday, April 20, 2015




Firemen shovel burned insulation out of the front room of a house near the intersection of FM-444 and Hollybrook Drive after it caught fire Sunday afternoon due to a candle. Only the front

Star Buy This Photo

Submitted on Monday, May 23, 2011.

Firemen shovel burned insulation out of the front room of a house near the intersection of FM-444 and Hollybrook Drive after it caught fire Sunday afternoon due to a candle. Only the front room suffered significant damage.

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia