The 13th Court of Appeals in Corpus Christi has granted the Calhoun Port Authority an extension in the Texas Open Meetings Act lawsuit it is e…
Blake Farenthold, while serving in Congress, tried to steer a federal contract to a business owned by the chairman of the Calhoun Port Authori…
A judge is expected to decide Monday whether the Victoria Advocate can take testimony and information from Calhoun Port Authority officials.
In less than five minutes Wednesday, the Calhoun Port Authority board of directors unanimously approved the next year’s budget, which projects…
Calhoun Port Authority board members sought advice from an attorney they recently hired to defend them in a lawsuit arising from their controv…
Victoria’s own Michael Cloud crushed a well-qualified opponent in the Republican primary runoff to get the nomination for the Congressional Di…
POINT COMFORT – Former Congressman Blake Farenthold will keep his $160,000 lobbying job even though he lost the support of half of the Calhoun…
Calhoun Port Authority board members will have a special meeting Thursday to discuss former congressman and recently hired legislative liaison…
The Victoria Advocate filed a lawsuit Monday asserting the Calhoun Port Authority broke the Texas open meetings law in hiring former Congressm…
The Calhoun Port Authority is seeking a Texas Attorney General’s opinion regarding whether it illegally hired ex-congressman Blake Farenthold …
24 updates to this series since
As featured on
- Victoria judge, Calhoun port attorney debate point of open meetings lawsuit
- Behind closed doors, Calhoun Port Authority Board to discuss board appointment
- Judge's ruling keeps Texas open meetings lawsuit alive
- 3 ask about open port board seat
- One to be added to Calhoun Port Authority board
- Former Alcoa mechanic joins Calhoun port board
- New names to appear on Calhoun Port Authority ballot
- Fourth man enters Calhoun Port Authority race
- Port chairman's grip on board goes back a decade
- Five vie for one spot on port board
- Calhoun Port Authority spends $360K fighting Texas Open Meetings lawsuit
- Ballot finalized for Calhoun Port Authority election
- Port payback? Calhoun Port Authority engineer secures job under questionable circumstances
- Calhoun port determines polling locations, pays attorney more money
- Fact check reveals inaccuracies in Calhoun port chairman's political ads
- Calhoun port steams ahead against case alleging Texas Open Meetings Act violation
- Thousands spent on small port race
- Investigation reveals more Calhoun port conflicts of interest
- 2 Calhoun port challengers roll to easy victory after Farenthold controversy
- Troubled Calhoun Port Authority changes direction
- Port rejects newspaper's settlement offer for third time
- Calhoun Port Authority plans to spend less on lawyers, more on maintenance
- Victoria Advocate reporter honored for reporting on port authority
- Calhoun Port Authority board spends $25K on San Francisco trip
- Calhoun Port Authority stops emailing agendas
- Calhoun Port reaffirms decision to stop emailing agendas
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Please purchase a subscription to continue reading.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content.