The Food Bank of the Golden Crescent will pause most of its operations for 10 days because four staff members have tested positive for COVID-19, the nonprofit said Thursday.
“Zombie Prom” may be the last musical senior Audrey Cook gets to perform.
POINT COMFORT — Applications opened Wednesday for three seats on the Calhoun Port Authority‘s board of directors that are up for election.
Off-duty Lavaca County Deputy Dakota Moreno’s failure to yield at an intersection was a contributing factor in a fatal December crash, investigators have determined.
BLOOMINGTON — The sole occupant of a burning house escaped injury Wednesday night after a neighbor noticed sparks coming from her home.
Q: How can I sign up for updates on COVID-19 vaccines from Victoria County?
- Dowell named Van Vleck AD/ head football coach
- Blotter: Two arrested, charged with drug possession in Goliad County
- Food Bank of the Golden Crescent to pause operations after COVID-19 infections
- COVID-19 hospitalization rate stays steady at 18.7%
- Victoria students return to stage for pandemic performance
- Fire marshal: Faulty wiring caused Bloomington fire
- DPS: Lavaca County deputy failed to yield in fatal December motorcycle crash
- Blotter: Deputies looking for 4 people who burglarized Victoria County business; steal lawn mower, other items (Video)
- Rep. Cloud issues statement on impeachment
- Letter: Representative Cloud should explain why he did not wear a mask