VICTORIA — A 35-year-old Victoria man by officers Dec. 3 on a warrant charging him with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and on suspicion of delivery of marijuana between a quarter ounce and 5 pounds, according to county jail records.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Police: El Campo toddler dies from injuries from fall
- Blotter: Victoria woman arrested in Goliad after attempting to escape deputies
- Guatemalan man found dead on U.S. 59 in El Campo
- Former constable receives 3 years probation in second sexual assault case
- 181 new COVID-19 cases; 6 deaths reported in Crossroads
- Major Texas oil and gas companies finalize acquisition
- Band with Victoria roots to headline for first time at Schroeder Hall
- Victoria vaccine sign-up website crashes within minutes of going live
- Mass coronavirus vaccine clinic planned in Victoria
- Reader question: What are the differences between symptoms of COVID-19 and seasonal allergies?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.