A 45-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a family member July 29 in the 600 block of Fillmore Avenue. The assault took place at 8:16 p.m., according to an incident report from the Victoria Police Department.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
- Kayaking company offers serene, socially distanced activity during pandemic
- Victoria County reports additional COVID-19 death, bringing total to 47
- Port Lavaca bowling alley keeps rolling
- Do I need a negative COVID-19 test to return to work?
- Governor to visit Victoria to talk about COVID-19 response
- How can I be safe from COVID-19 while sharing a vehicle?
- Five COVID-19 cases reported in Victoria County jail
- Infection control was already a problem in local nursing homes. Then a pandemic hit.
- 5 intriguing potential NBA playoff matchups
- Texas allows nursing home visits on limited basis
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.