DACOSTA — Area farmers spent $123,920,000 in 2020 to control a handful of pests.
- Sweet and Savory Bakery and Bistro to open shop in Victoria Mall
- No arrests, suspects after mobile home fire authorities think was set to cover homicide
- Authorities identify man killed in Victoria apartment shooting
- 'Heart to serve': Shiner native motivated to life of service as paramedic, firefighter
- Calhoun County ISD looking into bullying allegation
- Blotter: Gold jewelry, identifying documents stolen from Victoria home
- Man found dead along Jackson County farm road, sheriff asks public's help with investigation
- Blotter: Police dispatched to fight at Victoria IHOP
- 229 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death reported in Crossroads Thursday
- Cuero ISD: Rumors about pep rally shooting are unfounded; no threat to students, staff
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.