Point Comfort – Officials at the Port of Calhoun approved contracts with two consultants for services related to the planned widening and deep…
- 3 die in Bloomington train accident
- 361 area code becomes required dialing
- DeWitt County sheriff remains hospitalized after being burned
- Blotter: Kingsville man arrested on suspicion of smuggling
- Area teams rise, fall in state football rankings
- Victoria firefighter arrested on felony fraud, theft charges
- Shiner girls, Industrial's Simons win gold at regionals
- 16 new COVID-19 cases reported in Crossroads
- City of Victoria wants to create a Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone. Here's everything you need to know.
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.