Homemade, handcrafted bread will be on the menu starting Friday with the soft opening of a new Victoria café.
- Shiner hopes to duplicate regional final result against Refugio
- Victoria native turned Las Vegas performer returns for live show
- EMS forced to divert from Citizens Medical Center
- After crash that killed 3, it took 14 hours for victims to be found
- Blotter: Canik handgun reported stolen
- Bible verse - Isaiah Isa.8:19-20; quote by Hannah More
- 18 new COVID-19 cases, 4 deaths reported in Crossroads
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports
- Bible verse - Isaiah Isa.8:21-22; quote by James Turrell
- Center For Peace to hold conversation on homelessness in Victoria
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.