Victoria County Commissioners Court voted Monday to establish a 700-acre area at the Port of Victoria as a reinvestment zone, allowing for pos…
- Python rescued, nursed back to health. adopted
- 448 new COVID-19 cases reported in Crossroads
- Q: Why are so many vaccinated people getting COVID-19 lately?
- 1 death from COVID-19 reported in Crossroads
- Senior care worker who married, exploited dementia patient gets 40-year sentence
- Man given 60 years for intoxication manslaughter of 12-year-old Ganado boy
- Married priest's journey to Catholicism is unique for Crossroads
- From Vietnam to Palacios to the priesthood, Victoria priest answers calling later in life
- Victoria GOP honors MLK at monthly meeting
- Students keeping dominoes alive
Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.