Join us as Gary Moses, everyone’s brother in Victoria, chats with Elena Watts, Victoria Advocate features editor. Be sure to also read our Get Out entertainment section every Thursday and visit VictoriaAdvocate.com/discover361 to keep up with what’s going on in the Crossroads.
Victoria Advocate Obituary Submissions
For funeral homes:
Submitting obituaries is easy through our online service. Through this service, you will be able to compose a notice, add a photo or graphic and present a proof and cost to the family while you are meeting with them. This service also allows you to place an obituary in multiple publications at once.
All notices submitted will be available for viewing in print and on our website. Deadline for all notices is 2 p.m. the day before publication.
- Victoria firefighter arrested on felony fraud, theft charges
- Downtown Master Plan lays out a renewed vision for Victoria's downtown
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.9:1-3; quote by Thomas Moore
- Hundreds attend Run Against Cancer race through downtown Victoria (w/ video)
- 2021 scholarship winners
- Victoria man dies in hospital one day after Jackson County crash
- No injuries reported in fire that destroyed Bay City funeral home
- Mistakes hinder Calhoun in district loss to Miller
- Bible verse - Isaiah Isa.6:6-8; quote by Viktor E. Frankl
- Victoria County takes Grand at the State Fair